Algae Clean is a super concentrated quaternary ammonia solution formulated to kill and remove algae, mildew, and bacteria. It is a non chlorine liquid solution and is non corrosive, odor free and safe to use on all surfaces.
Use Algae clean on any surface where Algae, Mould or Bacteria is present
- Suitable for removal of algae in swimming pools, fountains and ponds
- Ideal for mould removal on golf courses and bowling greens
- Excellent for mould and bacteria on synthetic turfs
- Effective removal of mould from paths, painted surfaces, masonry, tiles and roofing tiles.
- Suitable for sanitising within food process and hospitality uses.
- Effective for use within air-conditioning cooling towers
Spray and leave on surfaces for the removal of Algae, Mould and Bacteria build ups.
Product can take several days to kill contaminates and may require follow up applications.
A pressure spray after contaminates have been eradicated is recommended.
Swimming Pool Algae/Black Spots – 1lt per 10,000lts (Initial)
– 200ml per 10,000lts (Follow Up)
General Turf Areas 1:25
Golf and Bowling Greens (Fine Turf) – 1:50
Buildings/Floors/Paths/Boat Ramps – 1:10
Avoid skin and eye contact.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor of Poisons Information Centre. PH 13 11 26. If swallowed do not induce vomiting, give a glass of water and seek medical advice. If skin contact does occur remove contaminated clothing and wash thoroughly with water. For eye contact, irrigate with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists seek medical advice.
ALGAE CLEAN is available in 5, 15, 25 and 200 litre containers.