- ALLY SPRAY is a clear acidic liquid formulated for the cleaning and brightening of aluminium and stainless steel surfaces.
- ALLY SPRAY quickly and effectively removes light deposits of oil and grease prior to removing oxide films and corrosion by-products from aluminium and stainless steel surfaces.
- ALLY SPRAY is suitable for cleaning:-
- Aluminium containers.
- Aluminium boats.
- Railway carriages.
- Road tankers.
- Alloy wheel rims.
- Alloy roo bars.
- Cleans and brightens stainless steel and aluminium surfaces in the one operation.
- Excellent rinse ability provides streak free appearance.
- No excessive attack on base metals.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Thoroughly wet surface to be cleaned especially if area to be cleaned is warm through heating or sunlight.
- Use ALLY SPRAY neat. If surfaces are badly soiled then pre-cleaning with alkaline detergent such as EASYCLEAN or H.D. CLEANER may be required.
- Apply solution to about 10 square metres starting at the bottom and working upwards. The solution can be applied by spray, mop, and broom or brush swab.
- Allow several minutes contact time then rinse thoroughly with water. DO NOT allow to dry on surface as streaking will result.
ALLY SPRAY is toxic and corrosive. Avoid contact with skin and avoid breathing its vapour or mist. Contact with eyes even for a short period can cause blindness.
Wear impervious clothing including boots, gloves, apron and face shield or chemical goggles. Keep container closed and in a well ventilated area.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. PH 13 11 26. If swallowed DO NOT induce vomiting, give a glass of water and seek medical advice. For inhalation, remove patient to fresh air, lie down and rest and seek urgent medical attention. If skin contact does occur remove contaminated clothing and wash thoroughly with water before immediately applying calcium gluconate gel onto affected area and seek medical advice. For eye contact, irrigate with water for 15 minutes and seek medical advice.
ALLY SPRAY is available in 25 and 200 litre drums.