- BAC – GUARD is a carefully blended anti-bacterial hand cleaner formulated for the easy removal of grease, dirt and grime.
- BAC – GUARD incorporates emollients with lanolin for skin softening and to replace the skins natural oils that washing takes away.
- BAC – GUARD does not contain any solvents or other ingredients which may harm the skin. It is neutral to the skin and is milder than common soap, rinses off freely. Hands are left clean, soft and fresh.
- BAC – GUARD is available with a fresh fragrance.
- BAC – GUARD is not only for the hands but can be used as an all over body wash as well.
- BAC – GUARD contains an antiseptic which has broad spectrum antimicrobial activity against gram positive and gram negative bacteria as well as mould and yeasts.
- Use undiluted and apply to the palm of the hand, rub well into the skin and rinse off with hot or cold water.
- BAC – GUARD can be used through most washroom dispenser systems. Five litre and twenty five litre dispensers are also available.
Avoid eye contact
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor of poisons information centre. PH 13 11 26. If swallowed do not induce vomiting, give a water and seek medical advice. For eye contact, irrigate with water for 15 minutes and if irritation persists seek medical advice.
BAC – GUARD is available in a 5 litre container.