BEERLINE is a liquid alkaline cleaner used for beer line, extractor and beer tap cleaning. BEERLINE is an effective cleaner which removes build up without tainting or leaving a residual taste in beer lines.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- BEERLINE is simple and effective to use.
- BEERLINE is an effective product for beer line cleaning making beer line cleaning less labour intensive.
- BEERLINE does not contain surfactants therefore it will not adversely affect beer head.
- Use BEERLINE at the recommended strength, i.e. 60ml per 5 litres of water.
- Flush pipes with water and drain.Ã‚ Force solution through pipes using a manual pump, CO2 or air pressure.
- Force the solution through allowing detergent to flow freely through the beer taps so the pipes are completely filled.
- Shut taps and allow solution at least 15 minutes contact time.
- Flush pipes with water using at least 15 litres of water per beer tap and then drain.
- Clean extractor bodies, stems, short lines and parts by submerging them in the same concentration of solution as above.
- Parts should then be brushed, rinsed with water and allowed to drain.
Beer Lines Should Be Cleaned At Least Once A Week
BEERLINE is corrosive, avoid skin and eye contact. Avoid skin and eye contact
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor of poisons information centre. PH 13 11 26. If swallowed do not induce vomiting, give a glass of water and seek medical advice. If skin contact does occur remove contaminated clothing and wash thoroughly with water. For eye contact, irrigate with water for 15 minutes and if irritation persists seek medical advice.
BEERLINE is available in 5, 15 and 25 litre containers.