- C.C. EXTRACTOR is a low foam carpet and fabric cleaner and rejuvenator for use in all type of carpet extraction machines.
- C.C. EXTRACTOR can be used with hot or cold water, harsh water and the formulation is such that the combined action of safe solvents, wetting agents, surfactants, optical brighteners, emulsifiers and perfume produce a safe fast shampoo to clean, rejuvenate, deodorise and restore softness.
Carpet shampoo, Traffic Lane, Prespray and General spotter method:-
1. Vacuum the area to remove loose dirt and sand.
2. Prespray spots and traffic lane areas using a pressure or mist sprayer.
3. Extract in the normal method, or clean in one direction and then the opposite direction, to clean the fibre from all sides.
4. Brush or comb pile on deep piles to set and look uniform.
Normal Cleaning (Cold Water) – 1 part to 30 parts water
Normal Cleaning (Hot Water) – 1 part to 50 parts water
Heavy Cleaning (Hot Water) – 1 part to 30 parts water
Pre Spraying – 1 part to up to 5 parts water, allow contact tim
Spotting – 1 part to up to 5 parts water, allow contact time
Avoid eye contact.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor of poisons information centre. PH 13 11 26. If swallowed do not induce vomiting, give a glass of water and seek medical advice. If skin contact does occur remove contaminated clothing and wash thoroughly with water. For eye contact, irrigate with water for 15 minutes and if irritation persists seek medical advice.
C.C. EXTRACTOR is available in 1, 5, 15, 25 and 200 litre containers.