CCA Brakeclean is formulated to quickly and safely remove brake fluid, grease, oil and contaminant from brake pads, linings, drums, calipecs and other automotive parts.
- CCA Brakeclean does not contain chlorinated solvents.
- CCA Brakeclean drys quickly leaving no residue.
- CCA Brakeclean is non-corrosive to metals.
- CCA Brakeclean is non staining.
- Use only in areas free of ignition sources and with good ventilation.
- Remove excess soilage from component by wiping clean.
- Apply CCA Brakeclen via a coarse spray bottle.
- Wipe clean and if still soiled, apply a further spray of CCA BRAKECLEAN and allow to air dry.
- Use only in well ventilated areas.
- Do not use where ignition sources are present.
- Avoid breathing vapours or mists work upwind.
- Wear protective gloves and eye protection when using CCA Brakeclean.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor of poisons information centre. PH 13 11 26. If swallowed do not induce vomiting, give milk or water and seek medical advice. For eye contact, irrigate with water for 15 minutes and if irritation persists seek medical advice.
CCA BRAKECLEAN is available in 5lt, 25lt and 200lt drums.