CHEMTREAT 568 is a clear liquid formulated for one shot boiler scale and corrosion inhibition.
- CHEMTREAT 568 disperses readily in water.
- CHEMTREAT 568 inhibits scale formation and maintains heat transfer surfaces clean.
- CHEMTREAT 568 inhibits corrosion of all surfaces in contact with boiler water.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Ideally, solutions of CHEMTREAT 568 should be continuously dosed via an adjustable metering pump into the boiler feedwater pump suction line. CHEMTREAT 568 may be slug dosed into the boiler on a regular daily or shift basis.
- The quantity of CHEMTREAT 568 required to treat a boiler depends on many variables including steam production, feedwater temperature, feedwater quality and blowdown rate. As a guide, a 50 KW boiler operating 12 hours a day with a feedwater temperature of 900C would require approximately 1 litre/day of CHEMTREAT 568.
- For your installation, contact your Challenge Chemicals Australia representative for a specific recommendation.
- To ensure optimum boiler performance, frequent monitoring of treatment levels should be conducted.
- Sulphite levels should be maintained over 100ppm and alkalinity and T.D.S. or chlorides monitored to control blowdown.
CHEMTREAT 568 is alkaline. Avoid skin and eye contact
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor or poisons information centre. PH 13 11 26. If swallowed do not induce vomiting, give a glass of water and seek medical advice. If skin contact does occur remove contaminated clothing and wash thoroughly with water. If eye contact occurs irrigate with water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical attention immediately.
CHEMTREAT 568 is available in 25 and 200 litre steel drums.