- CLEANSPRAY is a moderately alkaline low foaming powder detergent formulated for spray cleaning of components.
- CLEANSPRAY when used at recommended dilutions is safe to use on steel, stainless steel, brass, aluminium, galvanised copper, soft alloys, PVC, rubber, polyethylene and glass components.
- CLEANSPRAY contains a rust inhibitor to protect all metal component surfaces and the interior of spray machines.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Use CLEANSPRAY at 2 to 10gm/litre
- Best results are obtained with heated baths at 60oC to 80oC.
Avoid skin and eye contact. CLEANSPRAY is alkaline and toxic if swallowed.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. PH 13 11 26. If swallowed and if more than 15 minutes from a hospital induce vomiting, preferably using IPECAC Syrup APF and seek medical advice. If skin contact does occur, remove contaminated clothing and wash thoroughly with water. If eye contact occurs irrigate with water for 15 minutes and seek medical advice if irritation persists.
CLEANSPRAY is available in 25kg containers.