- DRIVEWAY is a fast acting alkaline powdered cleaner for use on concrete floors, driveways and unfinished wooden floors.
- DRIVEWAY contains wetting agents and emulsifiers to quickly remove heavy grease and oil deposits and cut through grease and grime that alkali alone will not remove.
- DRIVEWAY has the ability to wet out and emulsify large quantities of grease and oil and to hold these soils in suspension permitting their complete removal quickly and with minimum effort. DRIVEWAY has high solubility and efficiency with cold or hot water and is harmless to the floors.
- Wet the area to be cleaned, sprinkle DRIVEWAY over the area and allow to soak for 5 minutes. Either scrub with a long handled brush or a rotary scrubber. Rinse the area with potable water and allow to dry.
- Prepare a solution of 1 part to 20 parts water (2 cups per bucket) and spread the solution over the area using a mop. Allow the solution 5-15 minutes contact time then scrub as per above. Rinse the floor with clean potable water and allow the dry.
- If hot water is available it will give the best results
- Where the area may have extremely heavy build-up or has not been cleaned for a long period, the application may need to be repeated.
- If severe accumulations of oil and grease are encountered allow the solution longer periods to soak but do not allow the solution to dry out. More water may be used to keep the solution from drying.Ã‚ In some cases after a few days, oil spots may reappear, this is due to deep seated soils rinsing by capillary action. It will be necessary to retreat the area.
Avoid skin and eye contact.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. PH 13 11 26. If swallowed do not induce vomiting, give a glass of water and seek medical advice. If skin contact does occur remove contaminated clothing and wash thoroughly with water. For eye contact, irrigate with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists seek medical advice.
DRIVEWAY is available in 5, 25 and 200 kilogram containers.