ECO CONCRETE CLEAN is a readily biodegradable organic acidic detergent formulated for removal of lime, cement, concrete, hardness scales & red dirt staining from vehicles & equipment.
- ECO CONCRETE CLEAN provides fast removal of soil deposits from painted and base metal surfaces.
- ECO CONCRETE CLEAN contains an inhibitor to limit acid attack on sound base metals or paint work once deposits have been removed.
- ECO CONCRETE CLEAN is readily biodegradable thereby eliminating environmental damage associated with other harsh acidic detergents.
- ECO CONCRETE CLEAN unique formulation is non fuming and odour free making handling safer.
- ECO CONCRETE CLEAN is far more user friendly than similar products that are based on harsher acids such as Hydrochloric Acid.
- Remove thick deposits by mechanical means.
- Apply with broom, brush,etc, for plant equipment & machinery. Dilute as follows:
a) Light or New Concrete Removal Mix 1 part to 5 parts water, soak for 3-5 minutes then high pressure or rinse off.
b) Medium Concrete Removal Mix 1 part to 3 parts water, soak for 3-5 minutes then high pressure or rinse off.
c) Heavy Concrete Removal Mix 1 part to 1 part water or use neat, soak for 3-5 minutes then high pressure or rinse off.
3. Do not allow acid solution to dry on surface.
4.Dilute 1 part to 3 parts water for removal of red dirt staining.
Avoid skin and eye contact.
FIRST AID: For advice contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. PH 13 11 26. If swallowed DO NOT induce vomiting – give a glass of water and seek medical advice. If skin contact occurs remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly. For eyes irrigate with water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical advice.
ECO CONCRETE CLEAN is available in 5lt, 20lt, 200lt and 1000lt IBC containers.