ECOSOLVE is a water based, environmentally and user friendly, readily biodegradable, petroleum hydrocarbon free, quick break NEW AGE cleaner and degreaser formulated to remove tenacious soilage encountered in mining operations.
- ECOSOLVE is biodegradable thereby eliminating environmental damage associated with some degreasers particularly those based on petroleum hydrocarbons.
- ECOSOLVE has a neutral pH which also eliminates environmental impact and renders it user friendly to operators.
- ECOSOLVE has no solvent vapours making it user friendly in confined areas.
- ECOSOLVE is a quick breaking degreaser which promotes rapid phase separation of emulsions formed in the cleaning operation and efficient operation of oil/water separation units.
- ECOSOLVE is non flammable which eliminates the risk of fire whilst cleaning.
- ECOSOLVE possesses good grease cutting power and is effective on oils, greases, road grime and vehicle exhaust deposits.
- ECOSOLVE exhibits good rinse ability with no slippery surfaces after cleaning.
- ECOSOLVE may be economically dispensed through our Foaming Cleansafe dispensing systems.
- ECOSOLVE may also be used in parts washers for the manual cleaning of small components.
- ECOSOLVE contains a corrosion inhibitor to reduce corrosion of unprotected metal components.
- Apply ECOSOLVE neat preferably through our Foaming Cleansafe dispensing system.
- Allow a few minutes contact time.
- Remove using high pressure water.
- Avoid unnecessary or continued skin contact as ECOSOLVE may defat skin tissue.
- May cause sensitisation by skin contact.
- ECOSOLVE in neat form may soften some paints if left in contact for long periods of time.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone 13 11 26. If swallowed do not induce vomiting, give a glass of water and seek medical advice. For eye contact, irrigate with water for 15 minutes and if irritation persists seek medical advice.
ECOSOLVE is available in 25, 200 and 1000 litre IBC containers.