GREENSCALE is a biodegradable non toxic acidic detergent which is purpose built to safely remove scale and calcium deposits from piping systems, heat exchange surfaces and all hard surface systems.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- GREENSCALE is readily biodegradable.
- GREENSCALE is non toxic.
- GREENSCALE is extremely effective in removing scale and deposits.
- GREENSCALE provides low metal corrosion rates.
- GREENSCALE is free of petroleum products, strong inorganic acids, caustic ammonium compounds, phosphates, ethers and terpenes.
- Dilute GREENSCALE 1:10 with water.
- Allow to soak or preferably circulate for up to 6 hours depending on extent of scaling or deposit build up.
- Flush with potable water.
Avoid skin and eye contact.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor of poisons information centre. PH 13 11 26. If swallowed DO NOT induce vomiting, give a glass of water and seek medical advice. If in eyes, hold eye open and flood with water for at least 15 minutes.
GREENSCALE is available in 20 and 200 litre containers.