Guardian is a combined coolant and corrosion inhibitor formulated using advanced technology for multi metal cooling circuits.
- Guardian gives maximum corrosion protection to aluminium, steel, cast iron, copper and solder.
- Guardian optimises heat transfer by providing improved contact between coolant fluid and cylinder head metal.
- Guardian is suitable for use in diesel, petrol and nautral gas engines whether mobile or stationary.
- Guardian can be used with hard water but soft or demineralised water is preferable.
- Guardian is silicate free.
- Guardian lubricates, seals and cleans water pumps.
- For general use dilute Guardian 1:40 with soft or demineralised water.
- For initial fill, drain circuit, flush with soft water before addition of Guardian.
- For circuits that have been topped up or contaminated with water other than the correct Guardian solution, drain circuit and refill with correct Guardian solution.
- Change coolant annually for best protection or as per vehicle manufacturers recommendations. This may be required more frequently depending on operating conditions.
Avoid skin and eye contact.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor of Poisons Information Centre. PH 13 11 26. If swallowed do not induce vomiting, give a glass of water and seek medical advice. For eyes, hold eyes open and flush with water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical attention if irritation persists.
Guardian is available is 25 litre plastic drums.