HOT TANK A.C. is a strong blend of surfactants, water softeners, chelants, corrosion inhibitors and alkaline salts specifically formulated for the hot tank cleaning of aluminium components
- HOT TANK A.C. will not attack aluminium components.
- HOT TANK A.C. eliminates the use of volatile and toxic solvents otherwise used to clean aluminium components.
- HOT TANK A.C. is an economical method of cleaning as high dilution will provide effective cleaning.
- HOT TANK A.C. offers goods bath life and can also be boosted by using HOT TANK BOOSTER.
- Use HOT TANK A.C. diluted with water between 4 and 8% depending on requirements. .
- Operate tank at 80Â°C.
- Immerse components until clean, generally 4 to 8 hours.
- Remove and rinse components with water..
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor of Poisons Information Centre. PH 13 11 26. If swallowed do not induce vomiting, give a glass of water and seek medical advice. If skin contact does occur remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly with water. For eye contact, irrigate with water for 15 minutes and if irritation persists seek medical advice. For inhalation, remove patient to fresh air, lie down and rest and seek medical attention.
HOT TANK A.C. is available ex stock in 25 lt drums.