ICE MACHINE CLEANERÂ is a liquid solution of phosphoric acid formulated for the removal of hardness scale, and organic build ups within ice machines.
- Isolate water supply so that no water can leave the system.
- Shut downÂ refrigeration which will allow ice forming sources to warm up.
- Add 250mls of Ice Machine Cleaner for every 10 litres of water into the system.
- Circulate solution until scale is removed (30 to 60 mins)
- If necessary add additional Ice Machine Cleaner to scaled areas that are not in direct contact with circulation cleaner.
- When cleaned, drain system and rinse with two complete rinses of fresh water.
- Return machine to normal operations.
ICE MACHINE CLEANER is an acidic product. Avoid skin and eye contact when handling.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor of poisons information centre. PH 13 11 26. If swallowed do not induce vomiting, give milk or water and seek medical advice. If skin contact does occur remove contaminated clothing and wash thoroughly with water. For eye contact, irrigate with water for 15 minutes and if irritation persists seek medical advice.
ICE MACHINE CLEANER is available in 1, 5, 15, 25 and 200 litre containers