LIPENZ has been formulated as an enzyme based laundry prespray specifically designed to remove oil and fat based stains such as human sebum, cosmetics, salad oils, frying fats, sauces and soups.
1. LIPENZ operates effectively at low temperatures thereby reducing energy consumed in washing and avoiding protein coagulation regulation.
2. LIPENZ operates effectively over a wide pH range and alkalinity may be reduced to minimise fabric damage.
3. LIPENZ is biodegradable thus minimising impact on our environment.
4. LIPENZ is compatible with other laundry wash chemicals such as non-ionic and most anionic surfactants, builders anti – redeposition agents, brighteners and oxygen releasing bleaching agents. Chlorine releasing bleaching agents will destroy enzymes at very low concentrations.
5. LIPENZ effective action requires minimal time (5-10 minutes) to improve wash performance.
6. LIPENZ can be used as a prespray prior to washing or employed as soak for difficult to remove oil based stains.
a) Spray LIPENZ neat using a coarse spray onto stain affected area of garment.
b) Allow 1-2 minutes contact time.
c) Wash garment Do not use temperatures above 70Ã‚Â°C or high alkalinity with pH greater than pH 12.0.
a) Dilute LIPENZ 50:1 with water
b) Place garment and allow to soak as long as possible (preferably overnight)
c) Wash garment
Avoid generating mists aerosols when spraying.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. PH 13 11 26. If swallowed DO NOT induce vomiting, give a glass of water and seek medical advice. If skin contact does occur remove contaminated clothing and wash thoroughly with water. For eye contact, irrigate with water for 15 minutes and if irritation persists seek medical advice.
LIPENZ is available in 750 ml spray pack (12 carton) or 5 litre containers.