MINE WASH Degreaser is a readily biodegradable, water based degreaser formulated for heavy duty mining, automotive, transport and industrial use.
MINE WASH Degreaser is a super concentrated, water based degreaser formulated specifically for the removal of oil and grease in demanding conditions in the general engineering, automotive, transport, mining and construction industries.
- Water based, quick break degreaser.
- Excellent for organic residue removal in parts and equipment washing.
- Leaves a completely non- greasy surface.
- Ideal for workshop use and floor cleaning.
- Low flash point ideal for underground use.
- Powerful cleaner and degreaser for stubborn oil, grease and other stains on concrete surfaces.
- Ideal for high pressure cleaning and degreasing.
- Safe and Economical water based, readily biodegradable, non-flammable and super concentrated.
- Readily Biodegradable.
- pH Neutral safe for user and reduces risk of corrosion to metals, paints, seals, stickers and other components.
- Multi-Purpose Heavy Duty Cleaner highly effective on a wide range of dirt, oils, grease and grime.
- Quick Break ideal for use within water recycling systems.Non Flammable
- Super Concentrated.
For use on:
- Engineering parts and equipment
- Automotive and truck workshops and parts cleaning
- Mining equipment
- Mechanical parts
- Factory and driveway floors where frequent oil stains may occur
- High pressure cleaning
MINEWASH Degreaser can be applied by brush, broom, mop, spray and through pressure washers.
Workshop Floor Degreasing – 1 part to 5 parts water
Equipment Degreasing – 1 part to 4 parts water
Pressure Washing – 1 part to 50 parts water
Direction for use:
- Mix MINE WASH Degreaser with water at the appropriate rate as described above.
- Apply MINE WASH Degreaser by spray, foam or brush applicator to the surface/parts to be cleaned.
- Allow to penetrate for 10 minutes or more.
- Rinse thoroughly with water, preferably at high pressure, to remove all detergent, grease/oil and dirt.
FOR most economical and best results apply through our â€œCLEANSAFE DISPENSING SYSTEM”.
Contact Challenge Chemicals sales team for further information
Avoid skin and eye contact
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor of poisons information centre. PH 13 11 26. If swallowed do not induce vomiting, give milk or water and seek medical advice. If skin contact does occur remove contaminated clothing and wash thoroughly with water. For eye contact, irrigate with water for 15 minutes and if irritation persists seek medical advice.
MINE WASH is available inÃ‚ 25, 200 and 1000 litre containers.