READYCLEAN is a clear pale liquid acidic detergent formulated for removal of hardness scale, concrete and lime deposits from vehicles and equipment.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- READYCLEAN provides fast removal of hardness scale, concrete and lime deposits
- READYCLEAN contains an inhibitor to limit acid attack on sound base metals or paintwork once deposits have been removed.
- READYCLEAN Contains penetrating agents to remove soil and enable the strong acid to react with deposits.
- READYCLEAN may be used to clean more reactive metals, eg, copper, brass, aluminium and zinc but care is needed in these situations.
- READYCLEAN ensures streak free surfaces through excellent rinsing properties.
- READYCLEAN unique formulation significantly reduces fume levels, making handling safer.
- Remove thick deposits by mechanical means.
- Dilute READYCLEAN up to 10:1 with water depending on condition of surface to be cleaned.
- Apply READYCLEAN solution by swabbing or brooming into soiled surface. Allow time to react and then rinse off with plenty of water.
- Do not allow acid solution to dry on surface.
Avoid skin and eye contact and breathing vapours.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. PH 13 11 26. If swallowed do not induce vomiting, give a glass of water and seek medical advice. If skin contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly. For eyes, irrigate with water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical attention if irritation persists. For inhalation remove patient to fresh air and seek medical advice.
READYCLEAN is available in 20, 25 and 200 litre drums.