ROCKHARD is a super tough scrub able high gloss floor sealer polish developed for all types of floors under all types of wear conditions. ROCKHARD is particularly well suited for sandy and gritty wear conditions.
- ROCKHARD gives excellent protection for heavy traffic areas and can be used on vinyl, terrazzo, unglazed ceramic tile, sealed timber and slate floors.
- ROCKHARD, when applied on any of the above floor surfaces, produces a safe non slip film that has excellent resistance to scuff and black heel marking. ROCKHARD has excellent levelling properties and dries in 20 minutes to an excellent gloss which does not require buffing immediately after application.
- Strip or clean floor as necessary.
- To strip floor completely, use RIPPER STRIPPER as per the instructions on the label. Rinse floor with clean water and allow to dry thoroughly.
- Dry buff the floor using a polishing machine fitted with a brush or pad.
- Apply 1 coat of ROCKHARD using a well wrung out mop and allow to dry (usually around 20 minutes in normal atmospheric conditions).
- Apply further coats of ROCKHARD, allowing to dry between coats. The number of coats depends on the porosity of the floor and the desired gloss.
- The greater the number of coats, the better the gloss and the longer the intervals between stripping and resealing the floor. After application and when thoroughly dry, buff the area to further enhance the gloss or leave until you feel that buffing or spray buffing may be required.
- Now that the surface is clean and shiny, the most important thing is proper care and maintenance of the surface. Use the correct detergent with the right pH. For heavy traffic areas, a detergent with a built in polish may be required.
FOR MAINTENANCE AND CLEANING
We recommend PREMIUM, SPRAY & WIPE, CITROSAN OR VINYLCARE
Avoid eye contact.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor of poisons information centre. PH 13 11 26. If swallowed do not induce vomiting, give milk or water and seek medical advice. If skin contact does occur remove contaminated clothing and wash thoroughly with water. For eye contact, irrigate with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists seek medical advice.
ROCKHARD is available in 5, 15 and 25 litre containers.