SOFTCARE A1 is a highly fragranced fabric softener, conditioner and sanitiser formulated to overcome the harsh feel of fabrics produced when repeatedly washed, while leaving a freash, lasting fragrance.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- SOFTCARE A1Â has heat activated fragrances to reduce loss of fragrance in tumble drying.
- SOFTCARE A1Â Â softens, conditions and sanitises
- SOFTCARE A1Â reduces static cling making ironing easier
- SOFTCARE A1Â leaves fabrics with a pleasant, lasting, freshÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Â fragrance even after tumble drying.
- SOFTCARE A1Â is effective in both soft or hard water
- SOFTCARE A1Â is suitable for use in Automatic Laundry Dispensing system.
- Do not pour undiluted SOFTCARE A1Â Â directly into washing.
- Do not use bleach, blue or any other product in the rinse cycle.
- If water is severely discoloured do not use SOFTCARE A1
- Avoid excessive heat settings in dryers as fragrance can be affected.
- Add 15ml of SOFTCARE A1Â to final rinse.
- If only one rinse add 30ml SOFTCARE A1.
- If woollens add 30ml to final rinse.
DOMESTIC WASHING MACHINES
- Add 30ml SOFTCARE A1Â Â to final rinse.
- If softener dispenser fitted, follow instructions.
AUTOMATIC LAUNDRY DISPENSING SYSTEMS
Refer to your Challenge Chemicals Aust consultant for specific recommendations.
NOTE 1 Cap = 15ml of SOFTCARE A1.
Avoid eye contact.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor or poisons information centre. PH 13 11 26. If swallowed do not induce vomiting, give a glass of water and seek medical advice. If skin contact does occur remove contaminated clothing and wash thoroughly with water. For eye contact, irrigate with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists seek medical advice.
SOFTCAREÂ A1Â is available in 5, 15, 25 and 200 litre containers.