SOFTCARE is a fabric softener, conditioner and sanitiser formulated to overcome the harsh feel of fabrics produced when repeatedly washed. SOFTCARE reduces static cling therefore making ironing easier.Â SOFTCARE leaves fabrics with a pleasant lavender fragrance.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- SOFTCAREÂ softens, conditions and sanitises
- SOFTCAREÂ reduces static cling making ironing easier
- SOFTCAREÂ leaves fabrics with a pleasant lavender fragrance
- SOFTCAREÂ is effective in both soft or hard water
- SOFTCAREÂ is suitable for use in Automatic Laundry Dispensing system.
- Do not pour undiluted SOFTCAREÂ directly into washing.
- Do not use bleach, blue or any other product in the rinse cycle.
- If water is severely discoloured do not use SOFTCARE
- Avoid excessive heat settings in dryers as fragrance can be affected.
Â Â Â Â 1. Add 15ml of SOFTCARE to final rinse.
Â Â Â Â 2. If only one rinse add 30ml SOFTCARE.
Â Â Â Â 3. If woollens add 30ml to final rinse.
Â Â Â Â 1. Add 30ml SOFTCAREÂ to final rinse.
Â Â Â Â 2. If softener dispenser fitted, follow instructions.
Â Â Â Â 1. Add 30ml of SOFTCAREÂ to 2 litre of water
Â Â Â 2. Mix and add to machine before commencing final rinse.
Â Â Â Â 1. Add 30ml SOFTCARE to final rinse and repeat for each load.
AUTOMATIC LAUNDRY DISPENSING SYSTEMS
Refer to your Challenge Chemicals AustÂ consultant for specific recommendations.
NOTE 1 Cap = 15ml of SOFTCARE.
Avoid eye contact.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor or poisons information centre. PH 13 11 26. If swallowed do not induce vomiting, give a glass of water and seek medical advice. If skin contact does occur remove contaminated clothing and wash thoroughly with water. For eye contact, irrigate with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists seek medical advice.
SOFTCAREÂ is available in 5, 15, 25 and 200 litre containers.