SOLUTION 524 is a blend of powerful organic solvents and surfactants developed to remove gum and paint from porous surfaces such as brickwork, stone, terrazzo and concrete. It was formulated to meet the strict health and safety requirements of major Government Departments.
SOLUTION 45 will remove most permanent inks and paints from sealed or painted surfaces. It is also safe to use on desk tops, painted or powder coated metal, aluminium and some plastic surfaces (including poly carbonate).
- Bus seats, walls and floors to remove ink and texta pen marks.
- Telephone booths in conjunction with Solution 524-B.
- Garments to remove ink – should then be followed with Solution 319.
- To remove excess dyes from setting into the garment.
- Banks, offices and schools to clean pen texta, ink and stamp pad marks from desks, counter tops and melamine & laminex surfaces and windows.
- White boards to remove permanent pen marks and to generally rejuvenate the surface.
- Vinyl floors to remove deep scuff marks.
- Sealed external walls.
- LOW TOXICITY MATERIALS – Significantly reduces the handling danger to personnel.
- NON – FLAMMABLE – Does not contain any highly evaporative solvents.
- NO DANGEROUS VAPOURS – Does not require breathing apparatus.
- SAFE TO STORE – Removes storage hazards.
- BIODEGRADABLE – has a built in surfactant system to help keep ink and dyes
- in suspension and aids in breakdown of materials under natural conditions.
UNIQUE PRODUCT FEATURES
- APPROVED BY – Government Departments & Major Corporations
- MULTI PURPOSE – Wide ranging applications.
- EASY TO APPLY – No special applicator required.
Avoid skin and eye contact.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor or poisons information centre. PH 13 11 26. If swallowed do not induce vomiting, give a glass of water and seek immediate medical attention. For eyes, irrigate with water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention. If skin contact does occur remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly with water. For inhalation, remove patient to fresh air, lie down and rest and seek urgent medical attention.
SOLUTION 45 is available in 5, 15 and 25 litre containers.Ã‚Â