- SOLUTION 86 is superior all purpose gum remover for carpets, fabric, upholstery, concrete and paving bricks.
- SOLUTION 86 also removes in, paint, oil and grease.
- Spray SOLUTION 86 onto gum
- Allow several minutes to soften, then scrape off excess gum
- Apply a small amount of hot water to the area and agitate with a nylon brush
- Dab dry with a clean cloth or paper towel (If cleaning carpets or upholstery, absorb excess withÃ‚Â extraction)
Use safe handling procedures and work practices.Ã‚Â Be sure to remove any residual product with water after removal of gum or stain.
Avoid skin and eye contact and breathing vapours.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor or poisons information centre. PH 13 11 26. If swallowed do not induce vomiting, give a glass of water and seek immediate medical attention. For eyes, irrigate with water for 15 minutes.Ã‚Â
SOLUTION 86 is available in 5, 15 and 25 litre containers.