TERRAWET XL is a soil wetting agent formulated to provide effective even wetting of water repellent soils.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- TERRAWET XL is a liquid concentrate.
- TERRAWET XL is a neutral pH product.
- TERRAWET XL is a non-hazardous product.
- TERRAWET XL mixes readily with water in any proportion.
- TERRAWET XL is effective for 12 months after application.
- TERRAWET XL provides effective even wetting-eliminating dry spots.
- TERRAWET XL enables excess water to drain rapidly.
- TERRAWET XL will promote more uniform growth of turf and plants.
- TERRAWET XL will enhance deeper root growth.
- TERRAWET XL prevents loss of turf due to dry root conditions as treated soils absorb water rapidly minimising run off. Excess water drains rapidly.
- TERRAWET XL usage conserves water and associated costs.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
GOLF AND BOWLING GREENS TEES, LAWN TENNIS COURTS TURF GRASS
Early in season apply 1 litre TERRAWET XL to 200 square metres. Dilute with 500 parts water prior to application. Water in thoroughly after application.
HOME LAWNS, GARDEN BEDS
Add 20ml of TERRAWET XL to 10 litre watering can and top up with water. Apply evenly over four square metres of lawn or garden bed. Water in thoroughly afterwards.
NURSERY, POT PLANTS
Most soil preparations become impervious to water once allowed to dry out. TERRAWET XL used at 20ml per 10 litres of water will rectify this problem. Soak soil with TERRAWET XL solution repeating every 3 months if required.
Hanging Baskets are best treated by placing in a suitable container, filled with TERRAWET XL solution made from 20ml of TERRAWET XL for every 10 litres of water. Allow to soak for 5 minutes, cover soil only as solution may cause slight burning of delicate foliage.
- Use TERRAWET XL in the cool of the day for best results.
- If used on hot days, burning of leaf substance may occur. To prevent burning, immediately water in TERRAWET XL thoroughly.
- It is recommended that fertilisers should NOT be mixed with TERRAWET XL solutions, as this can promote the penetration of fertiliser into leaf structures and cause burning.
Avoid skin and eye contact.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor of Poisons Information Centre. PH 13 11 26. If swallowed do not induce vomiting, give a glass of water and seek medical advice. If skin contact does occur remove contaminated clothing and wash thoroughly with water. For eye contact, irrigate with water for 15 minutes and if irritation persists seek medical advice.
TERRAWET XL is available in 1, 5, 15, 25, and 200 litre containers.