WASHUP-EME is formulated and appoved for the use in food processing plants.
WASHUP-EME is suitable for use as a general purpose detergent for cleaning floors, walls etc, containing no added colours or scents.
WASHUP-EME has a neutral pH and is kind to the skin. However where prolonged use is experienced, gloves should be worn as all detergents remove the skins natural oils and cause dryness of the skin.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- WASHUP-EME removes grease and grime quickly leaving surfaces sparkling clean.
- WASHUP-EME is biodegradable and will not harm the environment
- WASHUP-EME is safe to use on hard surfaces and will not damage paint
- WASHUP-EME is fast acting with hot or cold water
- WASHUP-EME is kind to hands
- WASHUP-EME is appoved for use in food processing plants
DIRECTIONS and DILUTIONS
General Sink Washing – 10ml per 10 litres of water
Heavy Sink Washing – 20ml per 10 litres of water
Vehicle Washing – 20ml per bucket of water
Floor Cleaning – 20ml per bucket of water
Avoid eye contact.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor of Poisons Information Centre. PH 13 11 26. If swallowed do not induce vomiting, give a glass of water and seek medical advice. For eye contact, irrigate with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists seek medical advice.
WASHUP-EME is available in 25 and 200 litre containers.