- AIRTECH is a chloride free liquid detergent formulated for detecting gas leaks in pipe work, tanks and all pressurised systems.
- AIRTECH is suitable for detecting leaks in welded areas, seals, flanges, valves and joints during pneumatic tests.
- AIRTECH is suitable for use on stainless steel where low chloride levels are specified.
- Apply AIRTECH to all seams, welds, fittings, seals and flanges to be checked after pressurising the system.
- Use AIRTECH neat by spraying onto area to be tested. If leak is present then bubbles will form to indicate the source of the leak.
Avoid eye contact.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor of Poisons Information Centre. (PH 13 11 26 Aust). If swallowed DO NOT induce vomiting. If in eyes wash out immediately with water.
AIRTECH is available in 5lt, 25lt, 200lt and 1000lt containers.