- ALLY BRITE is a clear acidic liquid formulated for the cleaning and brightening of aluminium and stainless steel surfaces.
- ALLY BRITE quickly and effectively removes light deposits of oil and grease prior to removing oxide films and corrosion by-products from aluminium and stainless steel surfaces.
- ALLY BRITE is suitable for cleaning:-
- Aluminium containers.
- Aluminium boats.
- Railway carriages.
- Road tankers.
- Alloy wheel rims
- Alloy roo bars
- Cleans and brightens stainless steel and aluminium surfaces in the one operation.
- High viscosity provides even film resulting in streak free appearance.
- Excellent rinse ability provides streak free appearance.
- No excessive attack on base metals.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Thoroughly wet surface to be cleaned especially if area to be cleaned is warm through heating or sunlight.
- Use ALLY BRITE neat. If surfaces are badly soiled then pre-cleaning with alkaline detergent such as EASYCLEAN or H.D. CLEANER may be required.
- Apply solution to about 10 square metres starting at the bottom and working upwards. The solution can be applied by mop, broom or brush swab.
- Allow several minutes contact time then rinse thoroughly with water. DO NOT allow to dry on surface as streaking will result.
Highly corrosive. Harmful by inhalation, in contact with skin and if swallowed. Contact with eyes even for short periods can cause blindness. Causes severe burns, which are not likely to be immediately painful or visible.
Avoid contact with eyes. Wear eye protection when mixing of using. Avoid contact with skin. Wear protective gloves when mixing or using. Avoid breathing dust (or) vapour (or) spray mist. Obtain a supply of calcium gluconate gel. Wash gloves thoroughly, immediately after use.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Ph 13 11 26 Aust. If swallowed DO NOT, induce vomiting. If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush the eye continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised by the Poisons Information Centre or a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes. If skin contact occurs, immediately remove contaminated clothing. Flush skin under running water for 15 minutes. Then apply calcium gluconate gel. Contact the Poisons Information Centre. In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately
ALLY BRITE is available in 1, 5, 15, 25 and 200 litre drums.