- C.C. ANTIFOAM is a white silicone liquid used to eliminate foam in cleaning machinery such as extraction machines, automatic scrubbing machines and wet and dry vacuum cleaners.
- As foam is lighter than air, it passes through the vacuum motor system until finally the electric motor windings, armature and carbon brushes become totally saturated with water and short out, burning out the motor.
- C.C. ANTIFOAM should be applied to the waste tanks of these machines to eliminate any foam.
- C.C. ANTIFOAM when added to the waste tank kills the foam as it enters the waste tank and the foam is transformed into a creamy liquid which sits steadily on top of the waste solution.
- C.C. ANTIFOAM is good insurance and can save you the costly repairs or replacement of motors.
Add 1 capful (10ml) of C.C. ANTIFOAM to the solution tank and redose every time the tank is emptied.
NOTE: Even though you may use a low foam shampoo through you machine, you do not know what residual detergents you are vacuuming.Â You may be vacuuming residual from a high foam detergent which will generate excessive foam.
Avoid eye contact.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. PH 13 11 26. If swallowed do not induce vomiting, give a glass of water and seek medical advice. If skin contact does occur remove contaminated clothing and wash thoroughly with water. For eye contact, irrigate with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists seek medical advice.
C.C. ANTIFOAM is available in 5 & 15 litre containers.