- CONSEAL is a non-yellowing solvent based sealer for interior and exterior use which can be used to seal concrete terrazzo, brick, slate, quarry and unglazed ceramic tiles.
- CONSEAL is chemical resistant and creates a lasting impervious layer on new or old surfaces.
- Once CONSEAL is applied, surfaces can be easily maintained in a less costly manner without the dusting that is associated with unsealed concrete surfaces.
- CONSEAL is excellent for outdoor concrete aprons, driveways and landings where concrete must be kept clean.
- CONSEAL seals surfaces against the ingress of chemicals, oils, greases and industrial soils.
- Thoroughly clean old floors by using Challenge H.D. Cleaner or Premium to remove oils, grease and general soils before applying CONSEAL. With new floors, etch before applying CONSEAL.
- Ensure floors are completely dry before applying CONSEAL.
- Apply CONSEAL directly and evenly using a lambs wool applicator, paint roller or paint brush. If surface is porous, a second coat may be required. Allow 8 hours before applying a further coat.
- Coverage is dependent on the porosity of surface but will generally range between 5 and 10 sq metre/litre of CONSEAL.
CONSEAL is flammable. Remove all ignition sources including electrical equipment. As the solvent vapours are heavier than air they tend to spread along the ground and can form explosive mixtures with air. Potentially explosive mixtures can be present in empty, uncleaned drums. Handle in areas with positive ventilation and work up-wind. A suitable respiratory device should be worn, if vapour concentration cannot be minimised by positive ventilation. When handling drums or using contents, wear overalls, goggles and protective gloves.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. PH 13 11 26. Do not induce vomiting. Give a glass of water and seek medical attention. For inhalation remove patient into fresh air. Apply artificial respiration if not breathing and seek medical advice. If skin contact occurs remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly. If in eye, irrigate with water for 15 minutes and seek medical advice.
CONSEAL is available in 25 litre containers.