CRETE-X is a low corrosive, environmentally safe, non-acidic, organic salts liquid solution formulated for removal of hardness scale, concrete and lime deposits from vehicles, equipment and other hard surfaces.
1The main constituent (>99% of total product) of CRETE-X is far less corrosive to metal equipment and other contact surfaces than the equivalent amount of hydrochloric acid and has a significantly less tendency to release hydrogen chloride gas. Urea hydrochloride or its equivalent has the same or similar ability to dissolve insoluble salts or perform other functions as the equivalent amount of uncomplexed HCl, based on the total weight of HCl in the composition.
- CRETE-X is biodegradable and environmentally safe. 2The main and active constituent (CAS 506-89-8) is listed with a green circle in the US Safer Chemical Ingredient.
- CRETE-X is far less corrosive on base metals than traditional acidic concrete removers.
- CRETE-X is low fuming, possessing a pleasant citrus fragrance.
- CRETE-X provides fast removal of hardness scale, concrete and lime deposits
- CRETE-X is NOT and acid but an organic salt solution, making it safer to handle and use
- CRETE-X contains a rust inhibitor to limit attack on sound base metals or paintwork once deposits have been removed.
- CRETE-X contains biodegradable penetrating agents to remove soil and enable the strong acting solution to react with deposits.
- Removal of green and aged concrete from equipment and metal surfaces.
- Masonry cleaner
- Calcium and scale remover. Ideal as a boiler cleaner.
- Removal of mineral salts such as persistent red dirt and associated staining.
- Replacement for acidic tile and bathroom cleaners.
- Use CRETE-X at full strength, do no dilute. Do not wet down concrete before applying and do not use on extremely hot surfaces
- Spray CRETE-X to thoroughly wet and saturate concrete. Allow it to penetrate and soften the concrete. Heavy deposits, apply several sprays of Crete-X
- Continue spraying and let it work for 3-5 minutes or until concrete is softened and can be removed easily by water spray.
- Pour enough X-Crete in a plastic bucket to cover the tools entirely
- Soak tools until concrete is loosened
- Wash with water and dry
Avoid skin and eye contact.
FIRST AID: For advice contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. PH 13 11 26. If swallowed DO NOT induce vomiting – give a glass of water and seek medical advice. If skin contact occurs remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly. For eyes irrigate with water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical advice.
CRETE-X is available in 20lt, 200lt and 1000lt IBC containers.