DERMA FOAM is a high foaming, water based hand cleaner formulated for the fast removal of most industrial and commercial soils. Derma Foam contains lanolin for skin softening and is pH Neutral.
- High foaming for economical use.
- Contains lanolin for skin softening and to replace the skins natural oils that repeated washing takes away.
- Does not contain any solvents or other ingredients which may harm the skin. It is neutral to the skin and is milder than common soap, rinses off freely.
- Contains a pleasant, fresh fragrance..
- Use undiluted and apply to the palm of the hand, rub well into the skin and rinse off with hot or cold water.
- DERMA FOAM can be used through most washroom refillable foaming dispenser systems.
Avoid eye contact.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor of poisons information centre. PH 13 11 26. If swallowed do not induce vomiting, give milk or water and seek medical advice. For eye contact, irrigate with water for 15 minutes and if irritation persists seek medical advice.
HANDCARE is available in 1, 5, 25 and 200 litre containers.