DW Descaler is a strong acidic solution formulated for the safe removal of scale, rust and lime build up in automatic dishwashing and glass washing machines.
DW DESCALER is used for the safe and quick removal of scale and lime build up in auto dishwashing and glass washing machines.
Follow the steps below for dishwashing and glasswhaing macnhine descaling:
- Switch off chemical dosing equipment.
- Fill wash tank with clean water and add 1-2 litre of Metclean 40.
- Run the dishwasher through its longest cycle 10-15 minutes.
- Drain tank and inspect. Some scrubbinmg may be required for heavy build ups.
- Refill with fresh water, run machine forâ€š 2-5 minutes and drain.
- Switch on chemical dosing equipment.
DW DESCALER is an acidic product. Avoid skin and eye contact when handling.
If poisoning occurs contact a Doctor or Poisons Information Centre. PH 13 11 26. Do not induce vomiting. If swallowed give a glass of water and seek medical advice. If skin contact occurs remove contaminated clothing and wash the affected areas with water. For eyes, irrigate with water for 15 minutes and seek medical advice.
DW DESCALER is available in 5, 15 and 25 litre containers.