DW-40 is a powerful multipurpose solution formulated for dispersing moisture, penetrating rust, protecting metal surfaces from rusting, stopping leaks and lubricating moving components.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- DW-40 can be used for a myriad of uses making DW-40 the most versatile item in your maintenance kit.
- DW-40 is highly effective in dispersing water in distributors and electrical systems for wet weather automotive starts.
- DW-40 quickly penetrates rusted components loosening rusted bolts, nuts and fixtures.
- DW-40 protects metal surfaces from corrosion providing effective protection under demanding conditions.
- DW-40 lubricates anything that squeaks binds, grates or squeals. Ideal for locks, hinges, springs and catches etc.
DW-40 may be applied by dipping, brushing or spraying. Saturate area to be treated and allow several minutes contact time before wiping away excess. For best rust inhibition results do not wipe surfaces to be protected.
Avoid ignition sources as DW-40 is combustible. Avoid eye contact.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. PH 13 11 26. If swallowed DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING give a glass of water and seek medical advice. If skin contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly. For inhalation, remove to fresh air – lay down and rest, seek urgent medical attention. For eyes irrigate with water for 15 minutes and if irritation persists seek medical attention.
DW-40 is available ex stock in 5, 25 and 200 litre containers.