ECOWASH is a water based, environmentally and user friendly, biodegradable, non phosphate, petroleum hydrocarbon free, quick break NEW AGE degreaser formulated to remove tenacious soilage encountered in mining operations.
- ECOWASH is biodegradable thereby eliminating environmental damage associated with some degreasers particularly those based on petroleum hydrocarbons.
- ECOWASH has a neutral pH which also eliminates environmental impact and renders it user friendly to operators.
- ECOWASH has no solvent vapours making it user friendly in confined areas.
- ECOWASH does not contain phosphates which promote algae bloom.
- ECOWASH is a quick breaking degreaser which promotes rapid phase separation of emulsions formed in the cleaning operation and efficient operation of oil/water separation units.
- ECOWASH is non flammable which eliminates the risk of fire whilst cleaning.
- ECOWASH possesses good grease cutting power and is effective on oils, greases, and road grime and vehicle exhaust deposits.
- ECOWASH exhibits good rinse ability with no slippery surfaces after cleaning.
- ECOWASH may be economically dispensed through the Challenge CLEAN SAFE dispensing system.
- ECOWASH may also be used in parts washers for the manual cleaning of small components.
- ECOWASH contains a corrosion inhibitor to reduce corrosion of unprotected metal components.
- Apply ECOWASH neat preferably through the CLEAN SAFE dispensing system.
- Allow a few minutes contact time.
- Remove using high pressure water.
ECOWASH in neat form may soften some paints if left in contact for long periods of time.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone 13 11 26. If swallowed do not induce vomiting, give a glass of water and seek medical advice. For eye contact, irrigate with water for 15 minutes and if irritation persists seek medical advice.
ECOWASH is available in 25, 200 and 1000 IBC containers.