- FOAM PLUS is a highly concentrated, chlorinated, heavy duty cleaner, degreaser and sanitiser.
- FOAM PLUS contains a strong foaming agent which when used with a range of mechanical foam units and high pressure sprayers will produce highly stable foam which clings to ceilings and vertical surfaces.
- FOAM PLUS contains chlorine for sanitising producing clean surfaces free of bacteria and organic growth.
- FOAM PLUS is has a thickened formula to cling to vertical surfaces.
- FOAM PLUS can also be used manually, by spray gun or mop and bucket and is excellent cleaner for ablution areas removing body fats and soap scum.
- FOAM PLUS is a DPI approved product.
FOAM PLUS can be used to clean and sanitise:
- Food Processing/Abattiors – cleaning and sanitising floors, benches, equipment and other hard surfaces.
- Mould Removal
- Toilet Bowls
FOAM PLUS will remove oil, grease, body fats, soap scum, animal fats, blood and proteins. Foam Plus will also remove mould and kill bacteria on contact.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Remove as much soil as possible using COLD water before applying FOAM PLUS.
Dilution rates depend on soilage conditions and may need to be varied.
Foam Application: 1 part – 6 parts water
System or Pressure Cleaning: 1 part – 25 parts water medium soilage
1 part – 40 parts water light soilage
Manual Cleaning: Heavy soilage 1 part – 5 parts water
Medium soilage 1 part – 30 parts water
Light soilage 1 part – 60 parts water
Mould Removal: Use Neat
Toilet Bowl: Use Neat
- When using FOAM PLUS in food processing areas, the solution should be used as above and then rinsed off with potable water.
- As FOAM PLUS contains chlorine, contact time should not be extended above that necessary on stainless steel surfaces otherwise excessive corrosion could occur.
Avoid skin and eye contact.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor or poisons information centre. PH 13 11 26.If swallowed do not induce vomiting, give milk or water and seek medical advice. If skin contact does occur remove contaminated clothing and wash thoroughly with water and seek medical advice.
For eye contact irrigate with water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical attention immediately.
FOAM PLUS is available in 5, 15 and 200 litre drums.