Challenge Chemicals have formulated HERO to be a concentrated biodegradable multi purpose heavy duty cleaner, degreaser, disinfectant and deodoriser.
HERO’s four way actions cleans, degreasers, deodorises and disinfectants. HERO’s unique formula exhibits exceptional degreasing power to cut through the heaviest grease and grime build ups.
HERO passes disinfectant tests (TGA Option C & BS EN 1276;2009) at a dilution rate of 25% solution when mixed with water. It contains eucalyptus oils leaving a pleasant, fresh scent.
- TGA Option C – Pass
- BS EN 1276: 2009 – 99.99% Kill Rate of Germs
Challenge Chemicals, Hero 4in1 Cleaner And Commercial Grade Disinfectant* was evaluated in accordance with BS EN 1276:2009 (Modified) under the following test conditions.
Product Concentration: 2.4% w/v
Contact Time: 5 minutes
Organic Challenge: 0.3% bovine albumin (Dirty Conditions)
Temperature: Ambient (22oC)
Test Organisms: Staphylococcus aureus ATCC 6538; Escherichia coli ATCC 8739
|Results Organism||Initial Count per mL||Final Count per mL 5 Minutes||Log Reduction 5 Minutes|
|Staphylococcus aureus||2.0 x 107||<140||>5.2|
|Escherichia coli||3.0 x 107||<140||>5.4|
- Exceptional degreasing and cleaning power
- Safe removal of dirt and grime from bathrooms
- Used in the removal of urine odours in bathrooms and urinals
- Used as an all over clean on most hard surfaces
- Disinfectant properties formulated to kill bacteria
- Heavy duty degreaser for the removal of body fats within showers and bathrooms.
- Spray and wipe cleaning
- Super concentrated for economical use
Commercial Bathroom Cleaning & Disinfecting Medical Centers
Spray and Wipe Cleaning Government and Sport Facilities
Day Spas Cabin and Vehicle Interior Disinfecting
Hotels Nursing Homes
Schools Office Cleaning and Disinfecting
1. Dilute HERO into water at a ratio of one part Hero and 3 parts water….25% solution.
2. Remove all visible debris.
3. Spray over surface and scrub/wipe away visible contamination.
4. Allow a wet film to dry on surface
- One Step Disinfecting and Cleaning dilute one part HERO to 3 parts water
- Geneneral Cleaning and Floor Cleaning dilute one part HERO to 20 parts water
Avoid skin and eye contact.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor of Poisons Information Centre. PH 13 11 26. If swallowed do not induce vomiting, give a glass of water and seek medical advice. For eyes, hold eyes open and flush with water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical attention if irritation persists.
5lts, 25lts, 200lts