HYPOCLEAN has been formulated to provide fast,cost effective cleaning and sanitisation of dishes in automatic dishwashing machines.
HYPOCLEAN is a blend of low foaming cleansers, alkalis, chlorine and water softening agents to obtain results‚ in hard water areas.
- Economical automatic dishwash detergent.
- Removal of tea and coffee stains from cups
- Used to sanitise all washing items.
- Ideal for plates, cups,and cutlery washing.
- HYPOCLEAN contains chlorine to ensure that all articles are sanitised and that tea/coffee stains are removed during the wash cycle.
- HYPOCLEAN is a cost effective solution.
- HYPOCLEAN is manufactured specifically for dishwashing machines and should not be used for manual or hand washing of dishes.
HYPOCLEAN should only be dispensed by way of an Automatic Dispenser Feeder System supplied and fitted by our qualified technical team.
Challenge representatives can advise you on the correct dispenser system for your type of machine to save you labour and money. The Electronic Dispenser Systems give absolute control over detergent usage, resulting in minimum operating costs.
Note: For maximum results in obtaining clean streak free dishes, it is recommended that CLEANDRY rinse aid be used through the rinse cycle of the machine.
Avoid skin and eye contact. HYPOCLEAN should not be used for hand washing of dishes.
If poisoning occurs contact a Doctor or Poisons Information Centre. PH 13 11 26. Do not induce vomiting. If swallowed give a glass of water and seek medical advice. If skin contact occurs remove contaminated clothing and wash the affected areas with water. For eyes, irrigate with water for 15 minutes and seek medical advice.
HYPOCLEAN is available in 5, 15 and 25 litre containers.