KEELATE is formulated as a dual dishwasher detergent and anti-scaling agent. Keelate will provide outstanding results removing grease, grim and food debris, while keep your dishwashing machine free of scale and lime build up.
- KEELATE is ideal for use in hard water areas, reducing the tasks of decsaling dishwashers.
- KEELATE contains anti-scalants specifically added to minimise unsightly scaling in automatic dishwashing machines.
- KEELATE is a highly alkaline solution for the fast effective removal of grease and grime.
- KEELATE is a cost effective solution reducing labour time in machine maintenance.
- KEELATE is manufactured specifically for dishwashing machines and should not be used for manual or hand washing of dishes.
KEELATE should only be dispensed by way of an Automatic Dispenser Feeder System.
Challenge representatives can advise you on the correct dispenser system for your type of machine to save you labour and money. The Electronic Dispenser Systems give absolute control over detergent usage, resulting in minimum operating costs.
Note: For maximum results in obtaining clean streak free dishes, it is recommended that KEELATE rinse aid be used through the rinse cycle of the machine.
Avoid skin and eye contact. KEELATE should not be used for hand washing of dishes.
If poisoning occurs contact a Doctor or Poisons Information Centre. PH 13 11 26. Do not induce vomiting. If swallowed give a glass of water and seek medical advice. If skin contact occurs remove contaminated clothing and wash the affected areas with water. For eyes, irrigate with water for 15 minutes and seek medical advice.
KEELATE is available in 5, 15 and 25 litre containers.