Challenge Chemicals Australia have formulated LITTLE RIPPER to be a safe concentrated, biodegradable, multi purpose, heavy duty cleaner and degreaser. Its a non flammable, non corrosive, safety degreaser that can be used on most surfaces.
As well as having outstanding degreasing properties, LITTLE RIPPER provides exception power or the removal of organic contaminates and soils.
LITTLE RIPPER being a concentrated, heavy duty cleaner can save on freight and storage costs.
- Heavy duty mining and industrial degreaser.
- Automotive detailing both exterior and interior
- Plant, machine and automotive degreasing
- Diluted used as a truck wash
- Excellent for the removal of red dirt stains
- General purpose heavy duty spray and wipe cleaning suitable for leather ,vinyl, carpet
- Heavy Hydrocarbon Removal (Degreasing) – 1:5
- Heavy Duty Cleaner – 1:5
- Spray and Wipe Cleaning – 1:5
- Red Dirt Removal – 1:5
- Truck Wash – 1:20
PLEASE NOTE :For most effective use, foam on using our CLEANSAFE DISPENSING SYSTEMS
For Heavy Duty Cleaning and Degreasing:
- Spray, foam or brush on.
- Allow 5 to 10 mins contact time
- High pressure off or rinse off with fresh water.
- Avoid unnecessary or continued skin contact as LITTLE RIPPER may defat skin tissue.
- May cause sensitization by skin contact.
- LITTLE RIPPER in neat form may soften some paints if left in contact for long periods of time.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone 13 11 26. If swallowed do not induce vomiting, give a glass of water and seek medical advice. For eye contact, irrigate with water for 15 minutes and if irritation persists seek medical advice.
LITTLE RIPPER is available in 25, 200 and 1000 IBC containers.