OILSOLVE is a formulated blend of solvents and surfactants/emulsifiers formulated for the effective removal of grease and oil based stains encountered in laundering.
- OILSOLVE is non flammable.
- OILSOLVE is compatible with all other laundry products.
- OILSOLVE rinses freely and does not leave any residual odours.
- OILSOLVE is suitable for washing linen soiled with food.
- OILSOLVE improves grease and oil stain removal.
- OILSOLVE is safe to use.
- PRESPOTTING: Apply OILSOLVE neat to effected area and then wash as per normal
- WASH ADDITIVE: Add 4ml OILSOLVE per kg dry weight linen. Dose may be varied depending on severity of soiling
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. PH 13 11 26. If swallowed do not induce vomiting, give a glass of water and seek medical advice. For eye contact, irrigate with water for 15 minutes and if irritation persists seek medical advice.
OILSOLVE is available in 15, 25 and 200 litre containers.