Challenge Chemicals Australia have formulated POWER FOAM to be a safe, biodegradable, multi purpose, heavy duty cleaner and degreaser. Its a non flammable, non corrosive, safety degreaser that can be used on most surfaces.
POWER FOAM is formulated to work with our â€œCleansafe Dispening Systemsâ€ to produce a rich, thick foam to adhere to vertical surfaces.
As well as having outstanding degreasing properties, POWER FOAM provides exception power or the removal of organic contaminates and soils.
POWER FOAM is a ready to use product. No mixing is required.
- Heavy duty mining and industrial degreaser.
- Automotive detailing both exterior and interior
- Plant, machine and automotive degreasing
- Diluted used as a truck wash
- Excellent for the removal of red dirt stains
Use neat through our â€œCleansafe Dispensing Systemsâ€
TRUCKWASH â€“ Dilute 20:1
PLEASE NOTE :For most effective use, foam on using our CLEANSAFE DISPENSING SYSTEMS
For Heavy Duty Cleaning and Degreasing:
- Spray, foam or brush on.
- Allow 5 to 10 mins contact time
- High pressure off or rinse off with fresh water.
- Avoid unnecessary or continued skin contact as POWER FOAM may defat skin tissue.
- May cause sensitisation by skin contact.
- POWER FOAM in neat form may soften some paints if left in contact for long periods of time.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone 13 11 26. If swallowed do not induce vomiting, give a glass of water and seek medical advice. For eye contact, irrigate with water for 15 minutes and if irritation persists seek medical advice.
POWER FOAM is available in 25, 200 and 1000 IBC containers.