A blend of low aliphatic hydrocarbons, organic solvents and surfactants, formulated to remove graffiti from sealed surfaces while staying within the guidelines of Occupational Health and Safety standards for chemicals in the work place.
SOLUTION 45 will remove most permanent inks and paints from sealed or painted surfaces. It is also safe to use on desk tops, painted or powder coated metal, aluminium and some plastic surfaces (including poly carbonate).
- Bus seats, walls and floors to remove ink and texta pen marks.
- Telephone booths in conjunction with Solution 524-B.
- Garments to remove ink – should then be followed with Solution 319.
- To remove excess dyes from setting into the garment.
- Banks, offices and schools to clean pen texta, ink and stamp pad marks from desks, counter tops and melamine & laminex surfaces and windows.
- White boards to remove permanent pen marks and to generally rejuvenate the surface.
- Vinyl floors to remove deep scuff marks.
- Sealed external walls.
- LOW TOXICITY MATERIALS – Significantly reduces the handling danger to personnel.
- NON – FLAMMABLE – Does not contain any highly evaporative solvents.
- NO DANGEROUS VAPOURS – Does not require breathing apparatus.
- SAFE TO STORE – Removes storage hazards.
- BIODEGRADABLE – has a built in surfactant system to help keep ink and dyes
- in suspension and aids in breakdown of materials under natural conditions.
UNIQUE PRODUCT FEATURES
- APPROVED BY – Government Departments & Major Corporations
- MULTI PURPOSE – Wide ranging applications.
- EASY TO APPLY – No special applicator required.
SOLUTION 45 is easy to apply, just spray or wipe on small quantity onto the graffiti and work it in. Once the heavy colour of the paint or texta is removed apply a small amount of SOLUTION 45 to a clean section of the cloth and work on the ghost shadow by rubbing firmly. Be careful not to apply too much as it can cause the dye in the graffiti to run and cause streaking.
When graffiti is removed wipe over the cleaned surface with water to remove any residual solvent. On fabric seating use an extraction system to ensure complete removal of any residual.
Best results are achieved when graffiti is fresh. SOLUTION 45 is not recommended for porous surfaces like brick work or limestone. Solution 524 is a special product designed for this type of surface.
When using SOLUTION 45 in some instances it may remove a small amount of paint from the surface being cleaned. On equipment it can be used on the painted surface to wipe off marks. Be sure to wipe over the cleaned area immediately with a wet cloth to remove any residual.
Be sure to use impervious gloves when applying SOLUTION 45 as it will defat the skin
(dry it out). Read the safety data sheet and follow all recommendations for safe handling.
Avoid skin and eye contact.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor or poisons information centre. PH 13 11 26. If swallowed do not induce vomiting, give a glass of water and seek immediate medical attention. For eyes, irrigate with water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention. If skin contact does occur remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly with water. For inhalation, remove patient to fresh air, lie down and rest and seek urgent medical attention.
SOLUTION 45 is available in 5, 15 and 25 litre containers.