- SUPERWASH is a quick breaking biodegradable detergent allowing rapid separation of oil and grease residues from cleaning solutions in line with modern efficient disposal requirements.
- SUPERWASH is water based, non-flammable and can therefore be used underground and in areas where flammable products are prohibited.
- SUPERWASH will not harm paintwork and will remove grease, oil, dirt and grime from all hard surfaces.
- SUPERWASH has a high dilution rate and is therefore quite economical.
- The versatility of SUPERWASH will meet all cleaning and maintenance requirements of all hard surfaces in domestic, commercial and industrial applications.
SUPERWASH can be used by mop, spray and pressure cleaners for washing all types of vehicles, machinery, plant and equipment.
Dilution rate depends upon the amount of soilage and cleanliness requirements
HEAVY CLEANING – Neat to 1 to 5 parts water
MEDIUM CLEANING – 1 to 20 parts water
LIGHT CLEANING – 1 to 100 parts water
PRESSURE CLEANING – 1 to 5 parts water and then add to the cleaner
Heavy machinery, trucks, mining equipment, car washing, pressure and steam cleaning, garages, workshops, floors, kitchens, ablutions, factories, canteens, offices, etc.
If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor of Poisons Information Centre. PH 13 11 26. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Give a glass of water. If in eyes, hold eyes open, flood with water for at least 15 minutes and see a doctor. If skin contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly.
SUPERWASH is available in 5, 15, 25, 200 & 1000 litre containers.