WASHALL is a heavy duty concentrated liquid alkalinity booster formulated for use in automatic laundry detergent dispensing systems for all types of commercial and institutional type washing machines.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- WASHALL keeps whites and colours bright.
- WASHALL prevents greying and yellowing.
- WASHALL is effective under all water and temperature conditions.
- WASHALL preserves tensile strength of common fabrics.
- WASHALL contains special components to hold soil in suspension and prevent redeposition on fabrics.
- WASHALL synergistic action reduces need for bleach except for extreme stains.
- WASHALL controlled suds eliminate foam problems.
WASHALL is specifically formulated for use in automatic laundry detergent dispensing system. Your Challenge Chemicals representative will advise you on your particular installation.
WASHALL is alkaline and corrosive. Avoid skin and eye contact.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor or poisons information centre. PH 13 11 26. If swallowed do not induce vomiting, give a glass of water and seek medical advice. If skin contact occurs remove contaminated clothing and wash thoroughly with water. For eye contact, irrigate with water for 15 minutes and if irritation persists seek medical advice.
WASHALL is available in 15, 25 and 200 litre containers.