MEMBREX is a powdered blend of alkali, chelant amd surfactants formulated for the removal of fouling from porous membranes.
- MEMBREX effectively and rapidly removes deposits from porous membranes.
- MEMBREX does not attack base metals.
- MEMBREX at recommended dose rate does not damage membranes.
- The use of and the handling of MEMBREX does not require extensive personal protective equipment.
- Spent MEMBREX solutions can be safely discharged to cooperation pond, sewers and water treatment plants (after dilution) without adverse affects.
- Cleaning with MEMBREX increases membrane efficiency.
- Cleaning using MEMBREX minimises down time to bring plant back into operation.
- Use of MEMBREX requires minimal ppe.
- Disposal of spent solutions does not required further treatment.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Refer to your technical representative for customized recommendations.
Avoid skin and eye contact. Wear impervious gloves and eye protection.
FIRST AID: If poisoning occurs contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. PH 13 11 26. If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting – give a glass of water and seek medical advice. If skin contact occurs wash skin thoroughly with water. For eyes irrigate with water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical attention.
MEMBREX is available in 20kg plastic pails.