WASHUP is a concentrated biodegradable detergent formulated especially for manual dishwashing. WASHUP removes grease and grime fast leaving dishes, pots, pans, cutlery and glassware clean.
WASHUP has a neutral pH and is kind to the skin. However where prolonged use is experienced, gloves should be worn as all detergents remove the skins natural oils and cause dryness of the skin.
- Manual dishwashing
- WASHUP is suitable for use as a general purpose detergent for cleaning floors, walls etc.
- WASHUP removes grease and grime quickly leaving surfaces sparkling clean.
- WASHUP is biodegradable and will not harm the environment
- WASHUP is safe to use on hard surfaces and will not damage paint
- WASHUP is fast acting with hot or cold water
- WASHUP is kind to hands
DIRECTIONS and DILUTIONS
General Sink Washing – 10ml per 10 litres of water
Heavy Sink Washing – 20ml per 10 litres of water
Vehicle Washing – 20ml per bucket of water
Floor Cleaning – 20ml per bucket of water
Push type pump proportioners wall mounted over the sink are available and provide further economy in
dispensing WASHUP. Five litre pump type dispensers are also available.
Avoid eye contact.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor of Poisons Information Centre. PH 13 11 26. If swallowed DO NOT induce vomiting, give a glass of water and seek medical advice. For eye contact, irrigate with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists seek medical advice.
WASHUP is available in 5, 15, 25 and 200 litre containers.